HISTORIC ARCHITECTURE IN PINE BLUFF, AR
UAPB Bell Tower
The W.E. O'Bryant Bell Tower occupies a prominent central position on the campus of the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. It is a three-stage brick structure, with open arches at the base where a fountain once stood. The second stage houses a belfry, and the third a clock. The corners are buttressed, and the levels divided by bands of concrete. The tower was built in 1943-47 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
1200 University Dr., Pine Bluff, AR (tower is in center of campus)